As you may know, the annual Snowstorm campaign is a long-standing Great Hearts tradition. This year, the campaign’s name has been changed to Great-ful Hearts to reflect the significance of gratitude and giving thanks. The theme rings especially true during the month of November and for this reason, our campaign to collect funds will run from:
November 5 – November 30, 2018.
The shift for collecting donations from December to November will allow families to focus on this campaign before the hustle and bustle of the holiday season begins.
This holiday gift-giving opportunity provides a chance for parents and students to shower our amazing faculty with appreciation and love collectively and at one special time. In lieu of holiday gifts for faculty and staff, we invite all North Phoenix families to participate in this annual holiday giving campaign. Show your heartfelt appreciation by contributing a one-time monetary gift to be distributed evenly among faculty and staff at our Teacher Appreciation Luncheon in December. Last year, our community was able to gift over two hundred dollars to all full-time faculty members!
How Does It Work?
Enclosed in your manila envelope, you will find several paper hearts. We ask that your student:
- decorate and/or write a special message to each teacher (including leads, assistants and specials)
- write the name of each teacher on the back of the heart
- return the hearts in the manila envelope along with your monetary donation (cash or checks payable to ANP PSO). Or, if you’d prefer to donate online, please visit follow the “PayPal” link below. Suggested donation: $55/student (any gift amount is welcome and appreciated!)
Prep families, please contribute here.
An ANP PSO representative will collect manila envelopes outside of the MPR entrance each morning at drop-off during the campaign (through November 30!) Please do not send envelopes or donations to your student’s classroom.
All classroom doors will be decorated with a fall tree. Your student’s completed hearts will be attached to the trees to allow teachers to enjoy these heartfelt messages from their great-ful scholars! To print additional hearts, please click here for a downloadable option.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you in advance for your participation in this very special teacher appreciation initiative!
Check out this week’s spotlight on: Sixth Grade & Specials
- Get to Know Our Specials Faculty
- Video Messages from Coach Rutt (Gym) & Ms. Krause (Music)
- Get to Know 6th Grade Faculty
- Video Message from Ms. Olsen (Specials: Art)
Previous faculty spotlights:
- Get to Know Kindergarten Faculty
- Video Message from Ms. Huntley, K
- Get to Know First Grade Faculty
- Video Message from Ms. Bebow, 1st Grade
- Get to Know 2rd Grade Faculty
- Video Message from Ms. Williams, 2nd Grade
- Get to Know 3rd Grade Faculty
- Video Message from Ms. Stoller, 3rd Grade
- Get to Know Fourth Grade Faculty
- Video Message from Coach Waugh (Specials: Gym)
- Get to Know Fifth Grade Faculty
- Video Message from Madame Fee (Specials: French)